Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtneyd27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 01:00 AM
    Sensitive to touch on right side of head.
    I have a dull ache on the right side of my head, its very strange cause my left side is totally fine, when I brush my hair or even if my cover rubs my head it hurts, the top of my head and neck are the most sensitive. Any idea what would cause this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 13, 2013, 03:52 AM
    The trouble with dull aches and sensitivity like this is that is can be 'nothing' and will go away on it's own, maybe a pinched nerve from a sore muscle, or it can be 'something' that turns out to be serious. And we know nothing about you in general. So all you can do is a bit of wait and see while you get a doctor's appointment.
    I would wrap warm towels around your neck, and get massage of your neck, back, and shoulders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extremely sensitive spot in my head. [ 0 Answers ]

I visited an emergency care center this Monday for head aches and vomiting. I was told the head aches could be caused by the increase of caffeine, my lack of sleep and financial stress. I have tried working on both this week and my head aches have decreased but all of a sudden I have an extremely...

Skin sensitive to touch [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all! I have been having this rather odd sensation when touching the skin on my inner and outer thighs. This happens at least 1-2 times a week. It isn't excrutiating pain but it's enough not to touch it. If I put something cold on the bare skin, it hurts, almost like it's burning. Even when...

Very Sensitive Head [ 1 Answers ]

Not every time, but almost more then half the time I have sex the head of my penis gets so sensitive (no pain, rather a ticklish feeling) that it makes me ejaculate too fast. Can't seem to find a way to control it or block it out of my mind so I don't ejaculate. I don't want to use the numbing...

View more questions Search