Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nastashia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Cleaning golds gym
    I am wanting to bid on a cleaning job its 3 bathrooms a 2 lockrooms 4 workout rooms and 4 tanning room and 2 offices that have to be clean every night from moping floor to vacuum and taking out trash to wipe down Windows etc 7 days a night and I supply my own cleaning supplies what a good charge to charge my client in carlisle pa area I will be bring on one part time help... thanks for your help

Check out some similar questions!

How Much To Clean A Gym -- Business Commercial Cleaning! HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am currently cleaning a gym in the Indianapolis area for 51 dollars a night, this includes spot mopping a full sized basketball gym at least once a week and spot mopping nightly along with locker rooms that include showers that can house 5 persons in each locker room (two locker...

Craftman golds series [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftman riding mower with a 42in cutting deck how do you route the belt

Gym anywhere? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so if you workout a lot then for 2 weeks you got to go off on this strange tripe with you girl.. And you still want to do some of your workouts you don't wanan lose anything. Now I have read many chin pushups and power pushups and stuff they do on chairs And if your use to lifting heavy...

14k golds worth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is a 14k gold ring worth?

A gym trainer in my gym likes me! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem and I don't really know who to talk to. There was this guy I liked for months who was a gym trainer at my gym I really liked him, he was sweet funny really cute and he liked me for me which I'm not really used to and he is soooo much more nicer then douche bags I've dated and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.