Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahulkp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 02:25 AM
    Hiv exposure
    I went to a saloon 2 days ago and got cut with shaving blade I am not sure whether barber changed the old blade will I get hiv I am worried...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Normally they clean ( if this was a straight razor) between clients. Did you not ask them about their sanitation procedure after you got cut.

But you said "changed blades" what type of razor was this
    rahulkp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Normally they clean ( if this was a straight razor) between clients. did you not ask them about their sanitation procedure after you got cut.

but you said "changed blades" what type of razor was this
    Straight ones in which razor blades are put to shave
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 08:43 AM
    I would not be too concerned. If you're concerned, talk to the barber and ask how often he changes out his blades.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help on Radiation Exposure [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was recently given a technicium cardiac stress test and when we had a couple of friends around for dinner one of them (a geologist) bought out a Geiger counter and managed to get counts 4 metres away from her. Two centimetres from her body the counter registered almost 10 microSv per hour,...

MRSA Exposure? [ 12 Answers ]

I am in the EMS field and had a pt that has active MRSA. The Nursing staff at the Nursing home failed to give this information until the pt vomited on me, at that point I took extra precautions with additional PPE. The pt was vent dependent and when Respiratory Therapy went to change her to our...

Asbestose exposure [ 2 Answers ]

I redid my basement,and tore down some asbestose board,the type used on the return vents for the heater. I think it is called asbestose insulation board. It appeared thin white and hard and was in good shape. I replaced it with 6 inch metat ducts ,Now I know but at the time I did not wet down the...

Indecent exposure [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of punishment do you get for exposing your bum in public? In quebec canada, and over 18 years old.

Hepititus exposure [ 7 Answers ]

My partner has hepititus C,can I be exposed to this virius, if so what can I do to prevent this? Many thanks Carol

View more questions Search