Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicky08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 09:38 PM
    My top right earring
    I got my top right ear periced on September 7 if this year and u wanted ask uf I can change it ?

Check out some similar questions!

My cartilage earring [ 1 Answers ]

I got my first cartilage earring done about a year and a half ago. Then, I got another one about 6 months ago, and it got infected, so I took it out. After it healed all the way, I got another one. It was doing grea the first few months, but now its red, swollen and it hurts really bad if I...

Lump behind earring [ 14 Answers ]

I had my ear pieced at the top a while ago and since then a lump has developed on the back of my ear where the whole is. It's quite big (around the size of your average pea or maybe a little smaller) and I had to take my earring out yesterday because it was too tight with the lump there. I have...

Earring probs [ 5 Answers ]

OK my problem is that I can't where earrings... like I can't even where stearling silver or fake ones without my ears getting all red and sore and they even sometimes bleed but I was wonerin if anyone knows where I can find earrings that won't make my ears hurt but at like a good price cause I...

I have the pair of an earring [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any place that they can make the pair of earring that I have lost?

Name of this earring? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this earring, that I believe CLIPS onto the cartilage. It's a strip made of metal and looks really cool. NO, it is NOT an industrial. I have a picture but its from an anime: http://www.anime-infinity.com/Narumi_Ayumu.jpg And YES, these DO exist. I see many people with them :( I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.