Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jj7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 07:57 AM
    2 Periods a month
    I had two periods this month. Is that normal and why does that happen?
    misshimso55 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2007, 08:11 AM
    There could be many reasons. Stress, infection, medications, birth control, etc.. Also on a 28 day cycle, one cycle may end at the beginning of the month, while the next begins at the end of the month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two periods in one month? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have two periods in one month after giving birth?

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

Is it implantation bleeding or am I having two periods in one month? [ 3 Answers ]

hi =) I'm just new here. I had my period last 13 jan and had it for 3 days. (usually I have until 5 days). Then yesterday 29 jan, I had a spot, and today, I had another spot (brownish color). My fiancé and I are active (though its just a weekly thing) and we're both worried if I'm pregnant or...

View more questions Search