Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vrishk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2013, 09:24 PM
    My father and in laws are visiting to dubai fot 1 month.
    They are aged and will they go through eye and finger scanning.
    Kindly clarify and reply
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 11, 2013, 03:08 AM
    We are not immigration for Dubai, so cannot answer your question. I would imagine that everyone, elderly or no, if the airport security is required to do this, will do it for your relatives.

You are on an international site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my son allow his father to always give excuses for not visiting? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband always has excuses for not visiting our 11 year old son. Our son will be upset & hurt until his dad calls with a very unbelievable excuse. This has been going on since we divorced 3 years ago.When his dad finally does see him, our son talks like his dad walks on water till we go...

Can I claim my in laws visiting from China for over 183 days as dependents? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I claim my in laws visiting from China for over 183 days as dependents? They are getting all their support from my wife and I. We are filing jointly. They do not have and itin but are applying for (they have interest bearing US checking accounts) so they need. While they are not US...

Visiting In-Laws for Holidays [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 19 years and have 3 children (7, 11 17). Every year around the holidays we drive 4 hours and stay with my in-laws for 4-5 days. We don't get to visit too often but whenever we do, we stay in their home. I like my mother in law, but my father in law gets on my last...

How can I keep my children from visiting their drug abusive father? [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband and I share joint custody with me having physical custody of our three children: boy-age 11, boy-age 14, and girl-age 16. Exhusband is doing drugs again and is currently in a non-medical drug rehab facility. He is behind in child support $6500.00 + interest (case pending in child...

Child visiting father out of state.before divorce is filed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are separated. In KY, there is a 60 day perdio of required separation before a divorce can be filed. My husband wants our daughter to visit him next week.. he is in AL, I am in KY. I will be a few days shy of the 60 day separation before ei can file my divorce papers. I do however,...

View more questions Search