Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 11, 2013, 03:40 PM
    If someone has a complaint about a response, please confine it to what is said in that particular thread.
    That was done, or did you not read the thread? We confined our responses to the bad advice given on this thread.

PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, or if you want safety in numbers, state who the others are.
    Read the thread, many of the others also posted. I don't have to state who they are, they made it very clear on this thread that they also found her advice to be very wrong.

This has turned catty, and I am ashamed of fellow women acting this way.
    Yes, it has turned catty, you're adding to that, do you not realize that you're telling us to behave, when you're doing the same thing you just accused us of doing? If you're ashamed of those of us that spoke out, be ashamed of yourself as well. You didn't behave any better than the rest of us.

Plus, after the long battle over the possibly fake story of a young girl in India, I for one promised to keep side battles on the side, not in front of an OP, as we are now doing. I'm hoping this STOPS HERE.
    You want it to stop, yet you just had to post your 2 cents, making matters even worse?

I do agree it has to stop. The way to go about that would have been to report the thread and ask the mods to close it. But that's not what you did. I admit, I didn't do it either. But don't sit on your high horse berating others when you jut did exactly what you accused many of us of doing.

I will report the thread and ask the mods to close it. I shouldn't has answered your vicious post directed at me. Love how I'm singled out.

Alty out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

From a distraught bi guy... [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this website but from what I read I believe you do a great job in giving advice to those who need it. And I need your advice too on what follows: I'm an about 30-year-old guy who has his entire life questioned his sexual orientation. It's funny but I've come to the point where I...

Distraught. What Do I Do? [ 2 Answers ]

I really need help on how to get over someone here :( I was with my boyfriend for 8 months, and totally fell for him. It seemed perfect. When we split up, I was devastated, and went to my best friend for comfort. I cried on her shoulder and slept at her house many of times to try and take my mind...

Emotianally distraught over children and my thoughts! [ 12 Answers ]

I don't know where to start but here goes I am a 32 year old father of 4!2 mine 2 my wife's but are all 4 ours! I am lost when it comes to my oldest she is 7 and I find it hard to keep thoughts of her safety out of my head I love all for the same but for some reason she sticks out the most! It is...

How do I deal with this sexual encounter? I am distraught. [ 17 Answers ]

I have not told my friends or family about this. I went to one of my friends house over the weekend. I was there under the assumption that it was just going to be she and I there, a relatively "safe" environment, hanging out alone. We started drinking, and after a few strong drinks, I became...

View more questions Search