Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wstiers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2013, 05:02 AM
    Can I run a 10-3 stw 30 amp cord 75' to rv from power source
    Can I run a 10-3 stw 30 amp cord to rv from power source?
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Possibly... STW is listed for extra hard usage, damp and wet locations and 600 volts...
    75 feet may bring voltage drop issues and that is a long way to protect the cable...
    Are you connecting to a 30 ampere receptacle protected by 30 ampere overcurrent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I run two switches for two different light off on power source? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I run two switches for two different lights off off one power source? I have one power lead into the junction box and I have to use this for two separate rooms. I have a light for each room and a switch in each room with lines running back to the junction box. How do I wire them up so each...

How to run underground power source [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a small waterfall in my backyard. Would like to know easiest and safest way to run power for the pump. There is a plug in about 10 yards away.

Electrical Code - Can you drop a 75 amp power source into a 175 amp box? [ 0 Answers ]

I am not an electrician, but work in Safety. Someone in maintenance was asked to drop a power cable from a 75amp bus box to 1 175 amp electrical panel for a large machine that is being installed. They wanted to troubleshoot part of the panel and there was currently no power connected, so they...

Riding mower will jump start but will not run when disconnected from the power source [ 1 Answers ]

I can start the mower only by using jumper cables and the mower will run well until disconnected from the power source which will cause the mower to stop running.

Can I run a power cord conduit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a residential sewage pump station in the front of my house. It’s a 300 Gallon concrete pump chamber. In it, there is a Gould (Model 3886) Submersible sewage pump with a 220v plug that gets plugged into a SJERhombus Super Single pump switch that has a piggyback plug. That plug in turn...

View more questions Search