Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tpressley0829 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 09:50 PM
    Help me understand
    My father died a year ago as of Monday. I dreamed about him almost a week ago. This dream I was being bad and there is a spot on my neck where it tickles so much I can't move and lock up. Well in my dream he was upset with me and came and grabbed my neck. At that exact moment I jolted awake because someone literally touched me. No one was there and everyone in my house was asleep and very far away from me. I couldn't shake the feeling of someone had touched me. But it wasn't a good feeling. Then tonight I had just cut out my light and rolled over on my stomach to go to sleep. I had my feet shoulder length apart. All of the sudden I felt someone sit in between them. When I jerked away and looked I could've sworn I saw an indent slowly lift as if someone was getting up. Please help me understand this. I have had many encounters with the paranormal in many places, but never at our new apartment which we have been in for almost a year.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 10, 2013, 03:14 PM
    What other encounters have you had? This one may be more related to those than that of your father passing.

Oct 10, 2013, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    What other encounters have you had? This one may be more related to those than that of your father passing.
    Well I've had many different ones. In savannah I have seen and felt a lot of different things. At my old house I was contacted by an old civil war soldier named Charlie. He often came to me in my dreams and he said he would protect me. Charlie would often mess around too and do funny mischievous things like open my closet door or turn my TV on and off. It freaked my friends out some. One week with him I had these very vivid nightmares of a demon choking me and things. Charlie appeared in every dream and saved me from him. Finally Charlie one night fought him off. Every night with these dreams I would jolt awake feeling like I was choking but no one was there. I also once had a scratch on my neck after one. After this, Charlie never reappeared. Also the night my father died he came and gave me a hug. I saw his spirit appear in the room and he came and gave me a hug before he disappeared. My girlfriend could feel it as she was beside me, but couldn't see it. And now the past week I had the one dream and then I jolted awake by someone touching my neck. Then last night not even asleep someone sat on my bed and then slowly got up.

Oct 11, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Yeah, again, I believe 100% this has nothing to do with your father and more to do with spirits manifesting their presence to you.

Oct 11, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Yeah, again, I believe 100% this has nothing to do with your father and more to do with spirits manifesting their presence to you.
    So what does this mean for me? I've dealt with this all my life but never really questioned it.

Oct 12, 2013, 01:29 PM
    It means you have a spirit or spirits that are rather attached to you. They are not here to comfort you, but to deceive you. Maybe you need to start questioning things. If you ever see Charlie again... speak to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please help me understand this [ 8 Answers ]

My western culture teacher assigned this writing prompt and I'm having trouble figuring out what he wants us to do. Can someone please read the assignment he gave us and elaborate a little more. I sent my teacher an email days ago and he has not answered me. The prompt was "Choose three...

Can you help me understand what's going on? [ 9 Answers ]

I seriously have no idea what's going on. I broke up with my girlfriend of 2.5 years almost a month ago and she cut me out of her life completely. It was a weird day to say the least. First off, it was my birthday and I never intended to break up with her, but things happened that day that made...

I need to understand this [ 7 Answers ]

Words cannot describe how I feel. This happened 5 days ago and I feel hurt and ashamed of myself. I met with this man 3 days in a row (there was an immediate attraction) we had known each other for a while, but not in person. I'm married, he's married. The first day, we met in a public place. We...

I need to understand [ 5 Answers ]

I' m a 40 yr old m with the beginning of a possible life threatening illness.. about 4 months ago I met Violet who is 22 and we started seeing each other. I have NEVER felt anything like the personal connection Ive felt with anyone like her.. it was beyond sexual.. we could TALK. The sex part we...

I do not understand what is going on with me. [ 15 Answers ]

This guy disrespected me the first day we went out. In the back of my head I was thinking I should let that pass because, I want to be with him and because I am so used to my family who is closed minded about everything and I don't want to be like them. I did not want to take everything so strict...

View more questions Search