Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1jamesramirez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Register Out of State Order for Support on Consent
    What form(s) do I use to respond to a Petition To Register Out of State Order for Support on Consent (UCCJEA). My ex is the petitioner and I am the respondent
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 02:53 PM
    What State and what is the situation? Is this something you agree or disagree with ?
    1jamesramirez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2013, 08:40 AM
    FL, I diasgree with some of the items my ex included in her affidavit.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 10, 2013, 01:29 PM
    If you received documents from the other party then there may be included other documents for you to respond with. Your not giving enough information for a direction to go in.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 10, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Clerks of court in most Florida counties have some forms available online, but I really doubt that they would have what you need in this situation. Which county? You need to see an attorney to prepare an appropriate response. Are there any allegations in the petition with which you disagree?

UCCJEA, by the way, doesn't really have much to do with child support. If your ex is trying to register the support order, she is probably preparing to collect past due support from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What state does child support order get moved to? [ 11 Answers ]

Child support order from 1993 in Hawaii. Both parents moved after divorce. Mother to Michigan and father to Nevada. Father now lives in Florida mother now lives in Wisconsin. No one had paid or updated the case until 2010. Mother hiding and keeping the son from father. Mother has remarried making...

Can I relocate to another state, No court order or support [ 4 Answers ]

We have been sperated for 9 months and I am looking to relocate to another state, due to EX not helping support minor children.

Changing Child Support Order from one state to another [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-wife and daugther were living in Michigan when child support was ordered. Now they have moved to Kentucky. Am I allowed to have the support order changed from Michigan to Kentucky? If so then will the child support be recalculated at that time?

Changing child support order to another state [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry if this is a little long. In 2000 (case/support order started in SC) my daughter was to receive Medicaid. In order to do this I had to be put on child support. I had no problem with this as I was in college and I understood my daughter needed medical insurance. In 2002 I graduated from...

Child support court order in another state [ 7 Answers ]

I divorced in 1997. Support order was for 62.37 a week for 2 kids.I have been fighting this for 10 years between states.. States are ILL/FL;;Finally I hired a private attorney took ex back to court in 2007 with 16400 in arrears.Still ILL hasn't updated their Support to the new order of 175.00 a...

View more questions Search