Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arbrace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 12:15 PM
    When do I change my cartilage stud to a ring?
    When,would be a good time to change my cartilage stuff to a hoop?

Check out some similar questions!

When can I change my cartilage earring? [ 4 Answers ]

I had my cartilage pierced on November 16th with a gun and I was wondering when I can safely change my earring. It doesn't hurt and I can sleep on my side again. It's not red anymore either. Maybe a little bit of pink but definitely not red. I can touch it and rotate the earring without pain and I...

When can I change my belly ring? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced 3weeks ago and the person who pierced it said to come back in a month-6 weeks and that they will change the belly ring for me. Well I'm wondering after they change the belly ring how long I have to wait until I can change it again?

When can I change my cartilage earring? [ 0 Answers ]

I had my cartilage pierced on November 16th with a gun and I was wondering when I can safely change my earring. It doesn't hurt and I can sleep on my side again. It's not red anymore either. Maybe a little bit of pink but definitely not red. I can touch it and rotate the earring without pain and I...

Is it okay to change my tongue ring yet? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced exactly 2 weeks ago, and I was wondering if it was okay to change the barbell I got pierced with to a smaller one. And if that is okay, how should I change it?

Lip ring change [ 4 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I got my lip piercing and I want to change the jewelry but I'm not sure how long I have to wait until I can?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.