Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mounika89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 10:42 AM
    I would like to know why muslims cant marry non muslims?
    Hello Sir,
    Myself Mounika, I want to ask a small doubt about life of my friend.

She is a hindu and fallen in love with a guy who is musalman from past two years.She is the only daughter to her parents and after these many years of love. The guy is asking her to convert else he can't marry her.

She conveyed him I can grow up my children as musalman's but I need time to convert until or unless my parents alive I can't do that. Because she is worrying that her parents may commit something if she marries him and converts.

She use to do fastings while the time of ramzan.. She believes in allah but she always prays to god that why can't a muslim and hindu can't be married Until they should convert.

Please give me answer sir. I believe in creator but not creations..

Awaiting for your valuable answer sir.

Thanking you sir.

With regards,
    MOUNIKA
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 10:53 AM
    That is one of the rules in Islam -- each one of the couple must be Muslim and no other religion mixed in. She will have to convert and possibly break her parents' heart and alienate them or she will have to give up her love and allow him to marry a Muslim woman to satisfy his parents and religion.

I'm hoping that this will change and people will become more tolerant, so that by 2050 (or sooner) anyone can marry anyone else without fear of family or religious problems.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Hello Mounika,

Please open the links below you may find your answer, Thanks.

Muslims answer please: y can't a hindu girl marry a muslim boy? - Yahoo! Answers India

Marrying non-Muslims: the legal ruling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why at this time non muslims are much much advanced in science than muslims? [ 10 Answers ]

I am saying this because I am particularly interested in physics at this time and I think that science would be the most appropriat language for expressing our religon to non muslims.but most muslims seem to be far away from the scientific knowledge and seem to be backward.we muslims are not fully...

View more questions Search