Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 08:20 PM
    Unsure if pregnant
    Hi,
    My period was supposed to start on the fourth of October, and last four days ending on the 7th. Instead I started on the 8th early in the morning. My cyles are usually on time, Ive been late a couple times but only by a day or two that's it. The whole four days I was supposed to be having my period I felt nauseous in the mornings, had constipation, my boobs felt tender and itchy. Even now while on my period I still feel pretty nauseous when I wake up... still constipated, but my boobs feel fine. Just want to know what might be going on... not to sure. I have been pregnant before unfortunately I had a miscarriage. Im thinking there's a possibility I could be again just with my period... Ive heard of cases like that and yeah... Please help was getting kind of hopeful :) Thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Once you're pregnant your period stops. Women don't get a period while pregnant. Some women do experience bleeding while pregnant, but not a period. A period is a sure sign that you're not pregnant.

Now, can we tell you if you have your period, or you're simply bleeding? No. There's no way to do that online.

Your period was 4 days late. That would be way too early for any pregnancy symptoms. So any symptoms you experienced are likely due to something else.

Wait 2 weeks then try testing using first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait and see what happens with your next period.

If I had to guess, which is really all we can do online, I'd say that you're likely just having an off period.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure if pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

If my period started on feb 24th and ended on march 4th and I had sex march 15th could I still get pregnant

Unsure if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and am now a week and 2 days late. I've id slight cramping at random times and have really been having to use the bathroom a lot more than I normally do. Also my lower back has been hurting more. Any thoughts to help?

Unsure if pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Okay. So I'm supposed to get my period in the next week or so and he ejaculated Twice in me and this was yesterday or Sunday And I'm afraid I might be pregnant.

Could I be pregnant? Unsure [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner were trying for a baby for 2 months. I was due on my period on the 22 April and still haven't come on. I have became tired all the time my belly has bloated and both of these I had at the beginning of my first pregnancy. I have took several tests and they have all came back...

View more questions Search