Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamesHatmaker25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 04:38 PM
    6th Grade Crush
    I am a 6th Grade boy, and I have a crush on a girl I don't know very well, but we have conversations from time to time. I sat with her for 5 weeks, or so, and I don't think she likes me back as more then a friend. I have 2 classes with her and I set diagonally from her in one. I don't know if she is allowed to date, or if she already has a boyfriend. I am smart, but not a very good athlete, and I am also kind of on the short side. She was on the Volleyball team, and they won the championship. I don't play any sports and I have an OK popularity, but she has a better one. I am new to this school, and my friend might have asked her out for me, but I don't know if he did or not. I haven't ever asked a girl out before, and I have only had one other relationship before. So, please help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:35 PM
    'my friend might have asked her out for me'
    Not such a good idea! Don't worry about it; it's done, but girls don't like that for the most part.
    Why do you think you have to ask her out? What you do have to do is be friendly, be nice, be around when she is. Grab a hi, then another, then a short conversation about a class, then a little compliment... she will give you clues that she likes them or not. That's how it happens!
    If you ever get to the 'dating' stage, whatever that means in your school, then you find out what her parents approve of. An approved of date might be meeting at a school event. Meanwhile you could go to her volleyball matches and cheer from the stands.
    epicolizard Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 01:09 PM
    Dude I was held back so my girlfriend is a grade over me but I still have tips. Find things you two have in common like my girlfriend and I are both crazy I just had to release myself instead of being a normal person and Im fine with acting weird because I have to fake being normal and it’s a kick in the butt. Eventually I sent a secret admire note and the next day I sent another telling her where to meet me and since then it has been awesome. Hope this helps :D.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science Q for 6th grade [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about my science paper: ____________ are lines on a map labeled with the elevation.

6th grade love help [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl in my 5th period. She's only in that period. I catch her staring at me sometimes. I don't know if she likes me but I want to ask her out. Don't say "grow a set and ask her out". I told my friends but they laughed because I have red hair and she has brown. Nobody else in my...

How to get like any girl in 6th Grade [ 15 Answers ]

Like I feel left out cause all my friends have a GF and make fun of me

View more questions Search