Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddyty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Troy Built generator 01919
    My unit is around 8 years old and only used for Winter power outages. It worked great last fall. Last week I started it for pre winter testing. It started and runs great but not it does not generate full power. When I discovered it would not light my drop light I tested the output at the receptacles and get only 4.2 Volts on each plug. I did check the electrical connections and the brushes. All were tight and clean, just like brand new. Any ideas what the problem could be?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Needs to be flashed , take it to a dealer and they should be able to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy built pony [ 1 Answers ]

My Troy Bilt Pony Will Just Take Off And Speed Up No Matter Whar Gear Your In. You Have Yo Feather Th Clutch/Brake To Prevent This. Sometimes ItHappens Right Away Sometimes ItTakes A Few Minutes.

Troy Built Weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

The pull string broke on my Troy Built Weedeater Model #TB20CS I have it apart built cannot get the red housing off to grt to the string assist mechanism. A silver metal cam is preventing me from doing the job

Troy-built mowers [ 2 Answers ]

How do you change a mower blade on a troy-built model 34345?

Troy built fuses [ 1 Answers ]

I think I need to change the fuses on my troy built mower/tractor. How do I check to see if they need to be changed? How do I change them? How do I know what fuses to buy?

View more questions Search