Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plymae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 08:44 PM
    Finance Question
    John Box Inc. has an annual interest expense of $30,000 and pays income tax equal to 40 percent of taxable income (EBT). John Box's investment earned ration is 4.2. What is John Box's net income?

Check out some similar questions!

Finance question [ 0 Answers ]

b. What will be the impact on its net investment in working capital in 2012 if Robinson is able to reduce its collection Period by five days, its inventory period by six days, and increase its payment period by two days? New Sales Sales/day New COGS COGS/day Estimated AR if...

Finance question [ 1 Answers ]

The question basically gives you three investments for you to consider when investing 10,000. The first question asks you to calculate the value of each investment based on your required rate of return. I'm pretty sure I have the values for the first two investments correct, but I'm struggling with...

Finance Question [ 2 Answers ]

Ying Import has several bond issues outstanding, each making semiannual interest payments. The bonds are listed in the following table. If the corporate tax rate is 35 percent, what is the aftertax cost of Ying's debt? (Do not include the percent sign (%). Round your answer to 2 decimal places....

Finance question? [ 4 Answers ]

Culver Inc. has earnings after interest but before taxes of $300. The company's times interest earned ratio is 7.00. Calculate the company's interest charges.

Finance question here too [ 0 Answers ]

Which of the following statements regarding calculating a firm's cost of capital is correct ? Answer a. if a company's beta increases, this will increase the cost of equity financing b. since retained earnings are readily available, the cost of retained earnings is generally lower than...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.