Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    That makes no sense! Read what you just posted. You were asking what makes a person anti social, not why she's anti social. Same thing!

If she doesn't want you to know, leave it alone!
    It makes perfect sense.. and yeah I'm asking what makes people in general anti-social I didn't go hey why is SHE anti-social, obviously nobody is going to know her reasoning but her. And its not at all the same thing, totally different
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chace_don_C View Post
    It makes perfect sense..and yeah im asking what makes people in general anti-social i didn't go hey why is SHE anti-social, obviously nobody is gonna know her reasoning but her. and its not at all the same thing, totally different
    It has nothing to do with her "reasoning." It has everything to do with her mental and emotional makeup.

There are 10 million reasons people are shy, socially withdrawn, asocial, or antisocial.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 01:44 AM
    I just don't like social situations in real life. I hate figuring out how to act in public, what to say, what is socially acceptable, whether others are talking about me or laughing at me. There is also the fear that I am not welcome there, have I overstayed my welcome. I can not forget the fear of having an anxiety attack or panic attack.
    I prefer online communication. I have no idea why I am this way, it is just me. I have learned to accept it and work with it as much as I want to. I am now satisfied for the most part at where I am at with my life.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 04:28 AM
    Go to the library or Online and research anti social behavior or accept the fact that she does not want to talk about her problem to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a little worried about my little bro - he's becoming anti-social lately. [ 4 Answers ]

He's never been THAT outgoing but progressively through his 4 years of high school he's gotten worse. He's 17 now and the situation has gotten really bad. He never goes out, does nothing, never talks to anyone, doesn't seem to have any friends. He even used to have a beautiful and caring girlfriend...

It's my fault my cat is anti social [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have had our cat a year and no one has ever come over our house, the cat doesn't know anyone but us two. He is afraid of outside(which is good) but hides from other people except us two. This is my problem. I am moving in with my parents for 6 months and taking the cat to their...

Feelings for my Gay?/Anti-Social? Friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all- This may seem dumb, but I have NO idea what about this guy at my school. We have been aquaintances for two years and taken many classes together. We have had deep conversations about many things, and though we do not always understand I walk away feeling fulfilled. We always have great...

Anti-social cat? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a cat her name is minnie. She is a calico, and will be 2years old in septmeber. She is fixed, up to date on all her shots & checkups. Okay, the situation is Minnie was found outside when she was a baby. About 2months old i believe. She has always been such a love, played well with my...

View more questions Search