Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericmccrary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 02:06 PM
    Medical condition
    When me and my girlfriend are intimate and when my sperm is on her her skin turns red the past 2 times we did it its happened its never happened before I read online and it said she could be allergic but I don't see how when its never happened before when we were intamate. Just the past 2 times. I don't eat nothing different I quit smoking about a week or two ago. But her skin turns red the first time and the 2nd time there were little dots. Like I said I done it before and her skin never turned red.
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Oct 7, 2013, 04:53 PM
    It can be an allergic reaction and it does happen.

They happen after repeated exposure.

It's probably not your sperm exactly but something in your semen causing the reaction. She'll need to undergo testing with an allergist.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a medical condition? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so not only does my problem affect me, it frustrates my husband to no end and I don't know how to correct it! I sleep... a lot. I get to bed frequently around 10-11pm and I sleep until like 1-2pm! I am pragnant and I understand fatigue is normal, but this is ridiculous. Ive always slept a...

Medical condition [ 2 Answers ]

Information about check mass, bump and bruise like color of the check

Medical condition [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having symptoms of extreme tiredness and achiness. My skin feels soar and bruised underneath, that's probably my muscles. Also when I go outside , As soon as I'm in the sun it makes me feel sick and instantly tired. Are all these symptoms related? If not what could be wrong?

Someone else's medical condition [ 4 Answers ]

I live in an apartment complex. One of the persons that live down stairs from me has an extremely bad chronic coughing problem. They cough all night almost every night that I've been living there. While I'm sorry for his misfortune, I'm not sure that it should have to be my problem. Is there any...

View more questions Search