Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonThomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Evcon Furnace Manual
    I have a evcon model number DGAA090BDTB that doesn't have a filter. I don't know where to start measuring for the filter. What size does it take so I can get it at the store?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2013, 04:43 PM
    You will probably need an air filter kit made for that model furnace. If there is a moblie home supply store in your area, I suggest you start there. You aren't going to find it at a big box store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon furnace [ 5 Answers ]

My home has coleman evcon furnace 12 years old.I can set the thermostat at 74 degrees and the furnace will start with a 30second purge then the ignitor will warm up and glow red then the main burner lights.then the burner stays lit and the blower runs for a couple minutes. Then the thermostat calls...

Coleman evcon furnace/AC [ 0 Answers ]

In summer, when A/C is on, and after desired temperature is reached, the unit stops, but the blower continues to run and sometimes makes a loud hum. We must change controls, or turn unit off, so that the blower finally shuts off.

Coleman evcon furnace manual? [ 1 Answers ]

My coleman furnace blows from the bottom, how can I change it to blow from the top or from the sides

Coleman evcon furnace [ 2 Answers ]

It will run, then when it kicks on again the blower doesn't start unless I shut it off and turn it back on??

Coleman evcon furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon heating and air conditioning unit, model # DGAT070BDD, year 1996, in my double-wide trailer home. It is making an odd beeping noise, something like an alarm. I can't seem to find a manual to help me diagnose the problem. Any thoughts to help me?

View more questions Search