Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heighleeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Can I take my Cartilage piercings out for a couple of hours a day?
    I just got 2 cartilage piercings on the same ear just a couple of weeks ago. But, I'm in wrestling and cross country and both require me to take them out during practices and races. Please lmk asap ! Thanks
    tapangam Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 8, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Cartilage grows over very quickly!! Once you take it out you have about 20 minutes to put it back in/ When you get it pierced the piercer probably told you to wait 6 weeks before you change it. That is right. However it takes close to a year for it to heal completely so it won't grow over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercings [ 0 Answers ]

I start basketball in September and I need to know if I take my upper cartilage piercing out for 1-2 hours I it will close. Oh and I got the piercing on June 2nd(:

Cartilage piercings. [ 2 Answers ]

What does a cartilage piercing feel like? I'm thinking about getting it done.

My cartilage piercings the first couple days? [ 0 Answers ]

I just pierced my cartilage Monday with a needle. Its only sore when I clean it. Its kind of red and a little swollen. I clean it 2 times a day and barley touch it otherwise. When I cleaned it tonight a little bit of blood came out but barley any.

Cartilage piercings - Yes or no? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage pierced on my ear. I've heard needles are the best way to go for many reasons and have read up a bit about keeping it clean etc. Any tips or warnings? Particularly, how long is it best to leave it before 1) swimming, 2) changing the stud/ring, 3)...

Where exactly do cartilage piercings go through? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious. A friend of mine told me they deliberately miss the cartilage and just go through the fleshy-skin part above the cartilage... contrary to what I've heard. Is she right or not and where exactly does the piercing go through?

View more questions Search