Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19Swagalishesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 02:14 PM
    A girl likes me but she just came out of a relationship?
    I've been in lots of relationships but I want this girl. She told me she like me but she came out of a relationship. How do I make her go out with me?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 02:18 PM
    She said she likes you "but". Leave her alone until she is ready. To try and make her do otherwise is selfish.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 05:18 PM
    You can't make her do anything, but why not just ask. What if she isn't ready for you to get her?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:27 PM
    I've been in lots of relationships but I want this girl. She told me she like me but she came out of a relationship. How do I make her go out with me?
    I have issues with your post.

You want this girl! So, you should always get what you want? What about what she wants? Does that matter to you?

How can you make her go out with you? The same way any man makes a woman do something she doesn't want to do, by being a bully, abusive, and a jerk, and hopefully ending up in jail because of it.

If you have to make her do it, she doesn't want to do it, so the right thing to do is walk away!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when a girl likes you but doesn't want a relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Basically I've been having an issue for a while now that has been really getting to me. I have liked this girl for a little under 6 months, so you know my feelings are genuine, and we started talking and getting really close. Eventually we dated. However, it only lasted a few weeks when she said it...

Girl likes me but doesn't want a relationship... yet. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this is rather long winded so please be patient. Before Christmas one of my friends of over a year told me she had a crush on me. I liked her too but I never said anything because she had a boyfriend. 2 weeks later she finished with her boyfriend and apparently I was part of the reason for this....

Girl likes me but says she isn't ready for a relationship! [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I've been talking to this girl for about three weeks now that I met at school.. a really important info that you should know is that this girl just got out of a serious relationship lately, so anyway we really hit it off right from the first day and bonded REALLY well, I mean there was...

Girl I met likes me but isn't ready to be in a relationship again yet [ 17 Answers ]

So I met this Girl on match.com , we hit it off right away we always end up talking hours on end about anything and get flirty with each other. I went out with her a couple nights ago and she texted me that she had a great time and is always looking for new friends. We talked about it for awhile...

In love with a girl that's in a relationship but still likes me [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl at my work place.I work in a leisure facility.she was in for work experience.she is in college studying heaslth and fitness,she's only 2 years younger than me and she's 19.we really seemed to hit it off.in fact we hit it off so well that we began flirting a bit and making each other...

View more questions Search