Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swwiggins_49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Washing machine hose
    Need help replacing water hose on back panel of kenmore 90 series washer
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Oct 6, 2013, 09:18 AM
    That should be a fairly straightforward job. The water in lines have screw on connectors. The drain hose most likely has a clamp connector. Depending on the type of clamp you will need either a screwdriver or pliers. You can pick the hoses up at any hardware store.

You can take the hoses with you if you want to be certain of the size. Although I'm fairly sure they are standard.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Turn off the water at the valve box, remove the hoses -as Walt said possibly with slip joint pliers. 99% are direct hose thread replacement. Clean the filters in the washer hose fitting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine Hose Connections [ 3 Answers ]

I have relocated my washing machine upstairs on the 2nd floor in an existing bathroom. I had a double sink/vanity that I replaced with a single sink to get the washing machine adjacent to it. I intend to use the existing hot/cold water connections for what was the 2nd sink. Problem is they are...

Washing machine discharge hose [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. is it possible for the discharge hose to pop out on its own? It was pushed in quite far and has a "kink" at the end of the hose to make me believe it even went down far enough to bend around a corner... I ask only because it was completely out and no one says they pulled it out.

Washing machine hose length [ 1 Answers ]

Do you carry hot & cold hoses in the length of 12inches.

Washing machine drain hose [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a new washer and want to put it in a different place that the old one. The problem is it's about 8 feet from the standpipe. Can I put on a longer piece of drain hose and use it? Thanks, Rick

Washing machine drain hose [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer and have a problem of water backing up in the drain pipe. It seems that it drains too quickly and thus the overflow. I the drain pipe comes out of the laundry room floor and there is also a drain on the floor. Could I add on to the drain hose to possibly slow the flow down?...

View more questions Search