Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave Wh2103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 08:12 AM
    White-rodgers 1F86-244
    Need wiring diagram to use this thermostat with a American Standard Freedom 80 furnace. Old thermostat has W1-white; W2-blue; Y1-yellow; red-red; g1-green. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

I have a white rodgers 1F86-244 displaying 18Degrees will not adjust [ 1 Answers ]

My thermastate is displaying 18degrees it will not reset temp . The fan will come on I changed batterys I can not get it to anything not function at all

How can I change the thermostat settings on a white rodgers 1F86-244 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white rodgers thermostat model # 1F86-244 that (on-line) it says it's not programmable. But. One web site said that by putting the control button in the off position (for heat) and by pressing the up & down arrows together you can program it. It is not coming on, and I think that is the...

Troubleshoot white-rodgers 1F86-244 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Looking for help here in South Florida. We have a White-Rodgers 1F86-244 thermostat hooked up to a 2 year old Trane air handler (don't have model number handy) that will not engage. We have an error message on display that says "filter" and when trying to engage the AC the snowflake...

White rodgers 1f86-244 [ 0 Answers ]

Thermostat displays temp of 60, even though the room is much warmer. No other items in the display. Switching to Heat or Cool does nothing - No change in the display. Batteries are brand new. Is this a thermostat problem or does the problem lie elsewhere?

White rodgers 1f86-244 [ 1 Answers ]

My fan does not cut off at all

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.