Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Wondergirl, why donot u reply? I need u.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusf View Post
    Really? Really? Nothing? NOTHING? she is my sis and i love her the most. I can do ANYTHING to help her. Ps think, check all ur books internet, and say if there is ANYTHING 2 b done. U r the expert, my hope. Ps donot say no 2 me. Rmmbr ther e is everything i can do for my sis. Wt is the use of all the talk then? :( ps read all that i wrote including the answers from other experts.
    J_9 is correct. Joypulv and I said the same thing in the beginning of this thread -- your sister is not happy inside. That is why she allows others to pull her down and make her feel bad. There is nothing you or anyone else can to make her feel beautiful.

One thing she (and you) can do, if it is possible, is volunteer somewhere, do charity work. I found this site (Volunteering in Bangladesh - Volunteer Jobs & Charity Work in Bangladesh | VSO UK) which might be a good place to start. There are many other possibilities. I bet she would be wonderful tutoring young children having study problems.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusf View Post
    Actually, she wants to resemble modern heroins. She is not fairer than she wants, unlike heroins, she wears specks, she doesnot hv thick hair, she is 5 ft. She wants to be taller. She looks younger than she is and hates it. I say her that every girl wants to hide their age, wants look young but no use. She was born beautiful. Even the doc n nurse was surprised. All started changing when my family parmanently shifted to Dinajpur from Dhaka.
    I wear specs and had many boyfriends when I was young, even though my hair is straight and not thick like some girls. I am five feet tall too. I always looked young and was always the youngest in my class (because I was smart and had skipped a grade in my early years). Now that I am in my 60s (and after age 30), it is very good to look young. :)

I looked at a Google map to see where those two cities are. You moved from the coolness of the mountain areas to the hot and humid south part of Bangladesh. I feel hot and sweaty just thinking about it! My Indian coworkers/friends are from New Delhi. They said the heat slapped them in the face like a wet blanket when they got off the jet after flying home to see relatives. It took them several days to get used to the climate.
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Oct 8, 2013, 02:00 AM
    Wondergirl, I showed my sis your last post. Seeing that you wr like my sis and are cool, she understood that she has no prob. She is now mentally happy. To me it is like a gift from heaven. Millions of thanks to u. For people like u, humanity still prevails on this cruel and materialistic world.
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Oct 8, 2013, 03:02 AM
    Yusf,

First I would like to complement you for your great communication ability, I mean good English, as even being in Bangala Desh, you write so well English. And, also want to complement for the positive behavioural change which your sister had. There are some additions which I would like to make. I have gone through all the posts and found that some posters ask yusf if he knows the meaning of 'envy'. Actually, I think the repliers failed to read what he wrote. He says that the other fellows envy her as she is intelligent and as she looks younger than her age, and so they envy her and to feed their envy they just tease and taunt her baselessly, even as being 5' and looking pretty is something which is not bad.

Yusf,

You must click at HELPFUL, as these people have helped you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My twin sister and I are looking for a sister living in the South of France. [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for our sister who we think lives in Southern, France. We think her name is Isabelle, we do not know her last name. Her mother was from Nancy, France. Our father, World WarII. We would like to connect with her.

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search