Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aishah24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 12:26 AM
    Adopted
    All I know is that I am adopted. And I am very sad as I was left in front of a house or main road... I wish to find my real parents. How to??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 6, 2013, 01:16 AM
    Have you asked your family for every little detail? Are they the ones who found you, or did they adopt you from an orphanage?

If you really were left that way, you have an almost zero chance of finding your mother, much less a father as well. You may have been born to a young unmarried woman, or one who was raped, or who died in childbirth, or (less likely) to a couple who couldn't afford another child.

If the story isn't true about how you were found, that is your only hope. If you can get your family to show you any adoption papers, that would be a start. Another hope is to advertise in papers where you were found and when, but that is a one in a million chance too.

Many were just girls when they got pregnant, and they later marry, and don't want the past to be known. Many adoptees who find their mothers get a door slammed in their face, or find that she is not the wonderful loving person they hoped for, even if they reunite for a while.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 05:49 AM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

Im 13 years old and looking for answers. I just want to be a normal girl and do things that I can't do now. My Mom passed away about 2 years ago, and I just want to feel loved and like I belong. My family treats me horribly. My brothers life long goal is to ruin my life by constantly spreading...

Am I adopted... [ 0 Answers ]

(Sorry If my english isn't that good. I'm trying to do my best so you can all understand.) I've always had this weird feeling that a piece of me is missing. Like I'm from Ecuador and me and my sister have moved to belgium to live with my mom and stepdad. I was like 5 years old. Every time I think...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

View more questions Search