Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anav51512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 10:21 PM
    My snapchat isn't working!!
    I have the newest ios 7.0.2. and the newest update on snap chat but ever since I updated the app, the app just keeps on force closing, please help!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 6, 2013, 06:12 AM
    You need to contact the support desk for Snapchat
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Another thing you can try in do a uninstall of the app. Then do a complete reinstall and see if it works again.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2013, 08:10 AM
    If you go the apps website, does it say they've updated it to be compatible with the new iOS update?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home well isn't working.Why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a water well at my home and it suddenly stopped.This morning the lights flickered and there is power going to it.I tested it myself.The tank is empty and even when I use the manual start lever the electricity goes to the pump but the pump doesn't come on.Also I don't know how to prime this...

Spacebar isn't working [ 1 Answers ]

Hey_my_spacebar_wont_work_so_i_am_using_underscrolls_for_them_ Can_someone_help_me_please? P.S: I_copied_a_space_from_a_sentence_from_the_note_above_so_that_id_be_able_to_make_a_title

Why my outlet isn't working. [ 2 Answers ]

We recently moved into a new home and when we installed our outdoor lights, we noticed that the outlet wasn't receiving any power. We checked the other exterior outlets, and those too were dead. We reset all of the GFCI's that could be affecting it, and that didn't help. Next we replaced the...

Why isn't my cd working? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a new soundtrack to add to the music library on my computer (have xp). The cd contains a trailer as well as music, but the computer only seems to recognise the video. I know the audio works because I have already listened to it on a cd player, but I won't to be able to put it on...

View more questions Search