Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 29, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Just got back from emerg
    Well I am pregnant, but only a little bit! I have to go back on Friday evening for more blood tests to make sure my hcg levels continue to rise.

Just wanted to let you all know the results
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Congratulations!! I know you are happy.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 29, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Congratulations! Isn't it so exciting! I'm so happy for you! Do you know your due date yet?
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 29, 2007, 11:31 AM
    No, the doctor said its still too early to know of anything my hcg levels were only ay 97 so I go back tomorrow to have another blood test to make sure my levels are doubling, so I will update everyone again on Saturday
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Congrats!! You finally got your mommy wish! Good luck hun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

I Want my Ex Back [ 14 Answers ]

Hiya, Yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me, a day before our 6 Month Anniversary. But I love her so much. I believe I pushed her away as I began getting too Clingy to her and not giving her the space I wanted and getting moody when she didn't spend time with me when she wanted to spend time...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

View more questions Search