Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaStar00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Had the flu shot and was dizzy for four days
    Earlier this year I had the flu shot from my new doctor. My old one went into research. After the shot I was dizzy for four days. Then I got sick for a month couldn't smell or taste anything. Could that be a reaction from the flu shot? I am not sure if I should get another one if it has the same results
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Oct 5, 2013, 12:36 PM
    Sometimes there are severe reactions to the flu shot, so you could have had a reaction. You should always talk to your doctor immediately if you have a reaction to any treatment. Even if you aren't certain about the cause of your ills, talk to your doctor so he can determine if you are allergic.

Best advice for this years shot: Talk to your current doctor and explain your concerns. He/she will be best able to provide an informed opinion.

Oct 5, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Thanks Walt. I am going to call her Monday and speak with her. From that experience I don't think I would want another shot

Oct 8, 2013, 05:17 AM
    Talked to my doctor and her nurse. They said that's strange reaction. I told her I was healthy before the shot. She said its my choice if I get it or not. I think not. Don't want to go through that drama again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flu shot [ 3 Answers ]

I had a flue shot Wednesday afternoon after I had dizziness and high blood pressure. Yesterday and today I have diararea, is this normal?

Flu shot [ 1 Answers ]

I just took the flu shot today but I'm already feeling sick and have a bit of coughing. Is it OK if I took cough med?

Can people know if I got my flu shot [ 1 Answers ]

As an employee of a hospital can they post who has and hasn't gotten flu shots. Or can the staff have a list of people that have not to enforce them to wear masks?

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Swine Flu Shot? [ 6 Answers ]

I got the swine flu shot at my school last week. And it hurt so bad and they just jammed it in me. But I just wanted to ask is the shot fatal and could there be serve side effects. Im just asking because I saw on the news about the girl who couldn't walk forward. So that really scared me. But...

View more questions Search