Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kstout24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 09:57 PM
    Ouch
    This may be TMI but I just got done having sex with my husband and after I went to the bathroom and it burned so bad during urination. It seems to be really red down there.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 10:00 PM
    Yes, this can happen with little lubrication. Apparently you weren't lubricated enough for intercourse. Also, was intercourse particularly rough?

Oct 4, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, this can happen with little lubrication. Apparently you weren't lubricated enough for intercourse. Also, was intercourse particularly rough?
    No not really. I seemed.pretty lubricated. I also have been having slight itching down there. But nothing major.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 10:08 PM
    You may have seemed pretty lubricated, but your vagina was not happy with it. As far as itching, that can be part and parcel with not only lack of lubrication, but a yeast infection as well.

Oct 4, 2013, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You may have seemed pretty lubricated, but your vagina was not happy with it. As far as itching, that can be part and parcel with not only lack of lubrication, but a yeast infection as well.
    I am thinking about making a appointment Monday just to be safe. Thank you so much!
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 10:17 PM
    By all means make an appointment. The downfall with the internet is that we cannot diagnose. Only your doctor can. We can only make suggestions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 03:34 AM
    It never hurts to see the doctor, while most likely just irritation, other options are possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a really bad shooting sort of pain going on in my mouth.. I have used clove oil all the pain killers you can think of. Salt water everything even the bread. Nothing.. I have dentist tomorrow but haven't slept in four days with this need help.!

Ouch [ 1 Answers ]

I found a straight pin size bump in the vaginal area about 9 months ago, It now is about the size of an eraser if not bigger what could it be is it serious

Ouch! [ 4 Answers ]

HEY well my right side is hurting badly it feels in a knot what is causeing it I need help?

Nipples ouch! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, question every time I'm about to get my period my nipples start hurting! I know this is common but does anyone know of any remidys or household products I can use to help? Nothing crazy please. (like no herbs and stuff because truthfully I'm not going out searching for them! Lol.) any help...

Ouch! That Hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Went to Lowe's today to do some shopping, saw a roll of 12/2 going for $97 dollars. Glad most of my wiring projects are near complete. Anybody else run into this.

View more questions Search