Ask
    unoit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Punishment as a child
    What was your worst spanking as a kid
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 11:35 PM
    I never got spanked. But, there was occasionally the threat of it. I remember doing something bad and putting on several pairs of underwear in expecting to get spanked for it!
    badgirllisa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unoit
    what was your worst spanking as a kid
    Being spanked with a belt
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Worst was the belt, but it keep me from a lot of doing wrong,

It was one of the best methods of corrections I ever had.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 22, 2007, 09:46 PM
    I never got HARD spankings or a lot of them for that matter, but I was also very terrified when threatened with a spanking. SO... one day I knew I was going to get a spanking so I went the bathroom and stuffed a bunch of toilet paper in my pants. Unfortunately, my mother figured it out, took the toilet paper out and I ended up getting a harder spanking than I ever had before.

To this day, years and years later... I can tell you every time I got a spanking and what it was for. I never made the same mistake twice though!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:03 PM
    A wooden paint stirring stick. Worked well. I always knew I deserved it when I got it!

Apr 23, 2007, 03:43 AM
    I was belted with my pants down and its hurt reall bad.pluss when I was younger my mom put a paddle by my bedroom door and said if you come out when it was bed timeid get spanked man she was mean butto this day I thank her for every one I got cause as a adult now now I see why she did them. Plus I went to a school when I was younge that spanked and man I was afraid of all of the teachers and the principles.I remmember one time sticking my middle finger up at the teacher I was only id say 6 at the time but man was I scared streight. She sent me to the principles office so I had to go up a long flight of stairs and yes by the time I got up there I was trembleingwell he called me in and well asked me what I did wrong I said I stuck my middle finger up he said well you know that was bad and I said yes sir and well he showed me the paddle and said if you ever do this again you will be paddled for it. Then he said but I will have to call your parents so I got away with being paddled at school but when I got home I got paddled for it. That was the hard thing if I was bad in school igot paddled in school hen when I got home I got it all over again. I am so happy spanking was taken out of schools but now that I'm out of school and I look back I wish spanking was still in school a lot of the kids needs some good spanking to wake them up and make them behave

Apr 23, 2007, 03:47 AM
    Actually the school I when to when I was youner that spank was also my church and I grew up loving and caring about that principle/pastor
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 23, 2007, 04:27 AM
    My Dad used to use his hand, but once I must have done something really bad because he hit me with a metre-long plastic ruler! Man that thing whistled as it cut through the air!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I was never spanked as a child. All they had to do was threated to take away my horses and that was enough for me
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Apr 23, 2007, 06:36 AM
    My grandmother used to make all the kids pick a "switch" if they got into trouble. We had to go out to the lilac bush and bring in our own stick to be hit with. The dread... and if yours wasn't long enough or thin enough she'd send you out again to find a better one. Then she'd whip you across the bum with it. I only got it once, but that was all it took.

Apr 23, 2007, 06:59 PM
    My god why do parents spank that's cruel and hurts but wait I guess there are times its needed but has any one ever been spanked with a belt
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:04 PM
    I don't remember being spanked by parents at home (although I am sure they did), what I do remember is Mrs. Jones paddling me in 1st grade with a ping pong paddle. I even remember what I was wearing. I never got paddled in school again - ever. This little white girl was scared straight.
    Marcusstorm Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2007, 07:06 PM
    I was abused heavily as a child, I was put in Foster Care!

Apr 23, 2007, 07:13 PM
    So any one mad that they were spanked as a kid or do you all understand why and wish that spnkings were still in school? And who are u most afraid of your mom or dad
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:31 PM
    There is a huge difference between spanking and abuse. I personally think taking it out of school is why the inmates run the asylum now. They have nothing to fear but a "referral note." Oh wow - I'm scard now. If they had to face Coach Gill with his "Board of Education" then that might be a motivator for better behavior. However, people do abuse the system and it is better to not have it than have kids abused.

Didn't fear either of my parents, but my Grandma - she was a force to be reckoned with.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 23, 2007, 07:48 PM
    I am a firm believer in spankings.

I also think the spanking I received in school scared me enough to do nothing but follow the rules. I learned at an early age that acting up in school will not be tolerated. The problem is, someone had the right to spank a child at school and they abused the privilege. I agree with the punishment I used to receive in school, but I also don't want some underpaid maniac taking out his anger on my daughter. There are too many crazies in this world today.

And yes, there is a HUGE difference between spankings and abuse. Repetitvely beating kids for minor "messups" for extended lengths of time... THAT'S abuse. And I don't believe you should spank on impulse. That's just me though, and that's the way things go in my house today.
    lfsxthnudie Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Apr 23, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by badgirllisa
    being spanked with a belt
    Me too Lisa- that belt STUNG!! ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Yes there is a big difference between abuse and a spanking, and I wish they still did spankings in school, I may believe using the belt was too much, it can be used too hard if one is not careful

But most kids in my school behaved because they did not want the coach to come to your room and use the paddle on you, he had one speical made in the shop class, even had his name ingraved in it.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 23, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Spanking would have been a pleasure. My dad was more into beating. :{

That being said --I do feel that spanking should still be allowed in school. - [it is in this state]- Savager

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Don't want to Let Him Go [ 8 Answers ]

Well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. And he really shows it. But see last night, he was in philly, I guess he has a baby momma there. And he's married, but he's divorcing her. We don't know if the papers came back or not. But anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk. Then this...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search