Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesliecmoorhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Need a name for a person with a maiden name only
    I am trying to look up a person whose married name I do not know. I have tried calling directory assistance in the town she lives in supposedly. When I last talked to someone on the telephone describing I have been unable to find this person and the means that I had been previously using were not conclusive on a match, then I explained I was uncertain of this information because it said that she was deceased. And, on investigating her burial site from the director of the funeral home where this information on her death had come from, I found an empty bag with no names to say they ever knew her at all. So, when I found new life again, I investigated further thinking she still might be alive after all. And, when the call center rep looked my gal up on some website, she found my girl in Lubbock Texas with a new married name. Which is what my girl said she would do someday after she left me standing at the top of the stairway of my apartment. Hence, after the year, 1974 I have wondered what happened to my girl and if, after all these years could I find her and what on earth would we talk about.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 09:45 AM
    If you don't know what you would talk about, why are you trying to find her? I suspect she would not be happy to hear from you. Life has gone on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to find my step sister. She lived in Tampa, Flordia the last knowledge of her. My step dad,who has raised me has been trying to find her for a long time now, but has not be able to because he doesn't know her married name. I am trying to get more involved especially now because he...

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

Find a person using Maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my best friend. She is from Philippines and I heard that she is married and lives in USA. I know only her mainden name. Her maiden name is Helen E Onarosa. She studies in Mindanao University and graduated in 2001 with a Law degree. She is 34 years old now. If anybody know her...

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for Ilene Savage.She lived in Pittsburgh Pa in the late 50's on Boulevard Drive. She would be in her late 60's now.

View more questions Search