Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moomin239 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 01:02 AM
    Having problems trying to find someone in France and Internet is no help.
    Been trying to find my ex for 10 years. He walked out on me and his 3 daughters when they where babies. He's in France some where so he doesn't have to pay for them. He also remarried and had another child then he walked out on them. I wouldn't know where to start looking as his family will not tell me anything. Lol shame really as he missed out and Internet comes up with nothing :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 02:58 AM
    Whjy exactly do you want to find him ? What benefit is it to find him ?

Hiring a private detective ? Is he a French Citizen or is he there under passport ?

Oct 4, 2013, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Whjy exactly do you want to find him ? what benefit is it to find him ?

Hiring a private detective ? Is he a French Citizen or is he there under passport ?
    The benefit to him is his daughter and contact there dad and talk to him, as it makes me very sad when they ask me were their daddy is and I can't do any thing about it? He want born in the uk, and married a French citizen so I don't know. I can't hire a private detective as I can't afford it as I am a single parent who doesn't get child support fom her ex
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Bet all the kids he has walked away from want to contact their dad. And obviously he doesn't want to be found. Yes it's sad their dad is an uncaring dead beat, but at some point you have to recognize that you need a better plan than spinning your wheels trying to find him, since you cannot force him to do anything.

If his family won't help, then you are left with very few options until you can tell your kids the truth. Does his family have any contact with his kids?

Oct 4, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Bet all the kids he has walked away from want to contact their dad. And obviously he doesn't want to be found. Yes it's sad their dad is an uncaring dead beat, but at some point you have to recognize that you need a better plan than spinning your wheels trying to find him, since you cannot force him to do anything.

If his family won't help, then you are left with very few options until you can tell your kids the truth. Does his family have any contact with his kids?
    No they don't want any thing to do with us, what makes me mad is that he has his son every other week over there in france, so his nephew says, but in the last 12 years he has seen his daughters twice ;(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vision problems - Can't find answer on the internet. Nor anyone with the same symptom [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old. I keep seeing white flashy lights along with tiny black dots that NEVER goes away. Sometimes when I wake up after a long sleep they get brighter and then when I start ignoring them it gets less noticeable , but maybe I'm just getting used to it. I first started noticing these...

Find someone in france [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a long lost cousin who lives in Aix le Bains, France

Need to find someone in france [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for my brother in france don't know what website are good or if anyone knows anything that is good and has fond people please send me a message thanks:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :o :o

View more questions Search