Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy1298 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 04:40 PM
    Could I be?
    Hi, when I have intercourse with my boyfriend his semen and sperm always come back out but this time it didn't. Does that mean I'm pregnant?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 04:45 PM
    It doesn't work that way. Your uterus isn't a suction device that sucks up semen when you are fertile. Either you missed noticing the semen dribbling out or there wasn't any to begin with.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Well, I wouldn't call a uterus a suction device, it doesn't work that way. But, yes, you could be pregnant. Anytime you have intercourse you risk pregnancy. It only takes a small amount of sperm to cause you to be pregnant, so 90% could leak out with only 10% remaining and you still coul get pregnant.

Sorry WG. I read your reply wrong. I just woke all the way up and don't have my glasses on. Your post was spot on.
    Sinquisitive Posts: 27, Reputation: 10

Oct 3, 2013, 07:25 PM
    I mean... any time your boyfriend ejaculates inside you, there is a chance you could get pregnant...
    Are you taking birth control or using some form of contraceptive device? If not, you really should if you don't want to get pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 07:57 PM
    To be brutally honest, your boyfriend doesn't even have to ejaculate. There are plenty of sperm in the early fluids to get the job done.

If you are not wanting to be pregnant you need to avoid risky behavior.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search