Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddoster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 01:18 PM
    Unearned rent had a credit balance on July 31 of 2,700, on July 31 the balance was a
    Unearned Rent had a credit balance of 2,700 on July 1st, on July 31st the balance was 700, what is the adjusting Journal entry?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2013, 03:02 PM
    The adjusting entry amount will be for the difference between $2,700 and $700.

Your entry will be a debit to Unearned Rent and a credit to Rent Revenue for the difference between $2,700 and $700.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I suppose to see my period on the 10 of July and today is 22 of July. [ 0 Answers ]

But today I start to see dark brown coming out, it's was little, I'm a bit worry because I was happy bbefore I taught I'm pregnant. I'm sad.

July 31: The balance of the unearned revenue account relates to the contract between [ 1 Answers ]

July 31: The balance of the unearned revenue account relates to the contract between PS Music and WHBD, described in the July 3, 2012 transaction, which included the following: "On behalf of PS Music, Pat signed a contract with a local radio station, WHBD, to provide guest spots for the next three...

Balance of unearned rent adjusting entry [ 0 Answers ]

Balance of unearned rent adjusting entry

Credit Card debt - trial date 3 July [ 6 Answers ]

My trial is set for tomorrow and the collection attorneys are still calling and leaving messages that they want to file a joint agreement to extend as they need more time to find documentation. I have just received a message from the judges's office saying that the trial set for tomorrow will...

Unearned rent revenue falls under balance sheet or income statement [ 1 Answers ]

Unearned rent revenue falls under balance sheet or income statement If it is under balance sheet, is it under current liabilities section

View more questions Search