Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bartdan87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 12:53 PM
    Find music using music video description only
    Hi All

I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage in a ballet style. The thing that made this stand out was the music was disturbing but extraordinary, I had not heard anything like it. Sorry I can't remember much more, but any help is much appreciative. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a music video with my girlfriend and we both loved it and thought about making it our song. A week later neither of us could remember how the song went but the music video is of these two toddlers who meet and fall in love. They stay the same age (3-4) but act like they grow up getting...

Find music video by description. Please help. [ 1 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP ME! I've actually been looking for this song/video for a LOOONG time now. All I rememeber is its sung by a girl, and her and her friends are at a bar/club kind of thing and they pass around these glasses that show what the guys that are hitting on them are really like (It displays it...

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. This is really stupid but I'm trying to find a music video but the place where they play it is too loud so shazam doesn't work. The band or singer is a sony music artist for sure. The song is more electronic only one word they sing julienne or something like that. Its more like about the...

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A newer female country singer. She's not real popular. She has a really cute video about a guy coming to her house and she doesn't want him to leave. She has blonde and brown hair. Very pretty blue eyes.

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find song and video with a woman half dressed and gives her little dog a note in his mouth to take to her neighbor, which is a man she is interested in. Then he comes down to her place

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.