Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ela Kfwons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Pre Diem
    I am working for a company out of town. There have been a few things that haven't gone as planned. At the moment some people are getting their pre diem and others are not. Is there a NY State law that answers this question? Can a company pay some people pre diem and not others?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Per diem ? Are you an employee or a contractor? Yes, company can do as it chooses depending on contract. Clarify your situation. "There have been a few things that haven't gone as planned".
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 3, 2013, 03:36 PM
    There is no law requiring a per diem. This is a matter of union or employment contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much pre sq ft should it cost to have a pre fab garage built? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for price of one of those 2 car gagages that are pre built and brought to your site in a couple of pieces. Since size is everything, is there a sq ft price that can give me an idea? I live in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia, if that effects the price. Thanks, Bruce

Reimbursable per diem vs. employer paid per diem [ 2 Answers ]

Can you file a shortage for per diem on your taxes? If so, what basis is used to determine that difference?

Rent exp. On I.c statement is 26500 beginning pre rent is 5500 end pre rent is 4000 t [ 1 Answers ]

Rent expense listed in company's income statement is 26500. Beginning prepaid rent is 5500 and ending prepaid rent is 4000. The amount of cash paid for rent expense during the year is.

To pre slope or not to pre slope... shower pan [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting ready to pour a shower pan with liner. Question is, should I pre slope before the liner goes in or not? I have read 50/50 opinions, some saying to pre slope is over kill. Thanks in advance.

Form to file pre diem [ 1 Answers ]

What form do I need to file for per diem

View more questions Search