Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdeicy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 03:42 AM
    Immigration
    My brother filed a i130 for me and got it approved in 2006 I was born in mex and application was submitted in feb 2001 how much longer do I have to wait
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 06:26 AM
    Gone by the wayside. Now you have to start all over again. Applications do not take nine years for action. Did you not receive up dates?
    Maybe he didn't actually start it, though the person wanting it, you, should have initiated something.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Oct 3, 2013, 11:48 AM
    What was the priority date?
    mdeicy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 12:17 PM
    Priority date 4/27/01
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Oct 3, 2013, 01:45 PM
    According to this month's visa bulletin, the visa numbers for F4 category (siblings of U.S. citizens) for people born in Mexico are current for a priority date in 1996. So you still have a ways to wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived almost all my life in Texas ilegally since I was 4 years old I am now 28 years old and have 5 U.S. citizen kids and I am afraid that some day I can get deported to where I am from and there is a lot of violence and killing there it is not a safe place to take my kids to what can I do...

Immigration [ 0 Answers ]

Iam a dutch citizen, my husband and kids are american citizens. We live in mexico, when I come to the states with my family can I go with them through the citizens line or do I have to go separate through the visitors line?

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

View more questions Search