Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naveed011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 02:06 AM
    Earlier
    Hello.. My age is 24 years old, male.. I have been in a realation with a girl from since 18 months.. at first we use to have sex very much for 8 months then we broked up. And patched up aftr 6 months.. I noticed that now a days I am out very soon earlier I use to last for more tha 30 minutes.. But now a days finishing within 3 to 4 minutes. Its like my girlfriend is saying she is not satisfied by my... N my performance is not like before N during those 6 months of breakup I never had sex with anybdy.. N I feel like my penis size is also decreased... kindly help me what should I do in this.. Any medicines or practicces you would suggest me..

Oct 3, 2013, 02:19 AM
    And there is alos one thing I notice while urinating sticky thick liquid is coming out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 05:19 AM
    Very possible a infection ( or STD) you need to have a medical exam ( soon) And no sex until you have this exam.

Also stress, worry, prostrate problems, infections can all cause performance issues.

Penis size does not change, the erection may be less if there is a ED issues.

Oct 3, 2013, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    very possible a infection ( or STD) you need to have a medical exam ( soon) And no sex until you have this exam.

Also stress, worry, prostrate problems, infections can all cause performance issues.

Penis size does not change, the erection may be less if there is a ED issues.
    What kind of infection is it kind of serious thing.. n also while urinating the sticky fluid is coming out
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 07:39 AM
    We can't tell you what kind of infection. Only a doctor can. Please see your doctor.

Oct 3, 2013, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We can't tell you what kind of infection. Only a doctor can. Please see your doctor.
    Ok thank you. I will consult a gynac asap
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 07:51 AM
    I will consult a gynac asap
    If you are a male you don't consult a GYN. "Gynac" is for women only. You need to consult a urologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog waking up earlier and earlier [ 5 Answers ]

Our 7-month old dachshund/terrier puppy used to sleep about 10 hours/night, but in the past month, he's gone from waking about 8:00 to waking at 6:00 AM, then 5:30, which quickly became 5:00 AM, and now 4:30 AM. He won't go back to sleep, and I am exhausted. I can't just stick him in his crate...

Dog wakes earlier and earlier... DESPERATE FOR HELP! [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me. Any suggestions are welcome at this point. I have a 10 yr old Cocker and he has always been an early riser... up early out to potty back in for breakfast has been the routine. However the last 2 years, he has been waking earlier and earlier. Now he's waking at 4:30 am and it's...

Why could'nt I see this earlier. [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a very meaningful relationship with my girl friend for 9 months and when things started they were amazing and we were such compatible people. Then my life got shaken up about two months in to things. I was snowboarding and I fractured my neck. When this happened I lost all the thins I...

Earlier and earlier periods [ 30 Answers ]

Hi OK I relly need help. Ok last month my period was 2 days early. I know no biggie. Bt this month it is 8 days early. Nd I am having a lot of pregancy symptoms. I look up about inplantation bleeding. Which I think is what it is? It really brown. And barely bleeding. And makes since cause if it is...

View more questions Search