Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    posaunus Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 03:33 PM
    Double tone on trombone
    I keep getting a double tone where there are notes in a certain range that dip down and create a combo of the same notes, just different octaves. How do I fix this?

Check out some similar questions!

Changing hair color from red tone to ash tone [ 1 Answers ]

I used Feria Hair color Crushed Garnet to color my hair over the winter. It was a really nice shade, had lots of compliments. I want to change for the summer to Natural Hair Colour 51/2C ash brown. Will the red pigment cause any problems changing to an ash tone? My natural hair color is...

Double sink double dishwasher garbage disposal problem [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone can help me. I had this configuration installed 2 years ago and since I've had to snake the main line (in my back yard) at least every 6 months. I'm tired of renting a snake, shouldn't my garbage disposal be on the left side? My drain is on the right side and I...

For fellow trombone players [ 5 Answers ]

I forgot I might need a scale sheet for my trombone so I got rid of it because I thought I didn't need it, well I have two weeks for break and I have a new song to learn (synergies by robert sheldon) for auditions for chair placement and I need a position chart. Can any one help me out? I know all...

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.