Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tenzin066 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 01:19 AM
    I am looking for my godfather and his family.
    Hello everyone,

I am a Tibetan M/29 and I am looking for my God father and his family who were my sponsors since from my early childhood till I completed my college graduation. His name is John Mitchel and his son name is Jofferey.

My last contact with them was when I was about to finish my master degree since I used to get his letter via my school sponsorship secretary who every time denied to give me his address. He who is a backbone for me of what I am today, I am yet to meet him and his family in my life. I am very grateful to them and I really want to have his contact address or number so that I can call him.

Can anyone help me please.

Thank you
    Tenzin
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 02:09 PM
    Your best bet would be to craft a letter and give it to the school sponsorship secretary to forward to them. Its obvious he wishes to remain anonymous for whatever reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The godfather II [ 0 Answers ]

The song that is sung at the stairs with Michael corleone , it's the godfather theme song but with lyrics I want the site I can download the song and then download the lyrics

The Godfather music [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know the name of the Italian song that they all sing at the wedding in the first Godfather movie?? :) ;D Thanks

Godfather Song [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know the name of the instrumental song playing during Tom's visit to the movie producer?

View more questions Search