Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    f_h Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 01:14 PM
    My 24 year old daughter
    My youngest is 24, she recently graduated from college and she has no job she lives with me and my husband, he has spoil her and he won't help me to make her behave well. She is so angry and she has no respect for me or her sisters. She always ruins our holidays or trips when she gets angry she talks nonsense and no body dares talking back to her. She treats her father well and he is the only one that she respects and she never gets angry when he is around.

Unfortunately he travels a lot because of his job. I live in a traditional society and I can't kick her out before she gets married. I asked her to see a therapist but she refused. I don't know what to do. Please help me.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 2, 2013, 02:55 PM
    She lives in your house, then it's your rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 6 year old daughter has been inappropriately touched by my 8 year old Niece [ 17 Answers ]

I don't know how to feel about this, so I am asking for help. About 3 months ago, my husband caught my then 7 year old niece touching my daughters private parts. My sister and I talked to both girls and explained that this was inappropriate touching and we thought it was settled. This last weekend,...

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back to take custody of her 2 kids. For the last year, the kids have lived with me, not her, but she is collecting SSI and welfare for them and spending it on herself and her boyfriend with not one cent to the kids. What can...

Is there a law against a 12 year old boy having sex with my 12 year old daughter? [ 6 Answers ]

My 12 year old daughter was conspiring with her 12 year old boyfriend to have sex (intercourse). Fortunately we found out in time and are now restricting her freedom appropriately. However, the mother of the boy would like him to apologize to us (the parents) and she wants me to put the fear of God...

View more questions Search