Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelia settle Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Loratab
    I go to the pain clinic every 2 weeks. I haven not taken any for a week. If I take 2 Loratab 10's. Today at 5pm will it show in my urine the next day at 4:30
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 2, 2013, 01:18 PM
    Yes, but why the worry.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 04:05 PM
    We answered you the other day. Yes, it will show up.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Yes, at less than a day it will definitely show up. We told you that yesterday. Even your research, which was false, that said that it takes 2 days for loratab to leave your system, is way under the mark. But it's more like 4-5 days plus, so you'll fail. No doubt about it.

You can ask the same question over and over again, it doesn't change the facts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loratab 10 [ 9 Answers ]

I took 2loratab 10's. Last night around 5pm. I had a urine test today at 4:30 will it show up I weigh 114 and I'm 5ft 2

Hft and one loratab [ 4 Answers ]

Dr. I took a hft today and I took one loratab 10 four and a half months ago. It was not prescribed by a doctor. They used my armpit hair. Is only one loratab 10 enough to fail? Im worried

Loratab addiction [ 2 Answers ]

I work 7 days a week and I'm addicted to loratabs I want to quit but I don't get any days off work to go through the withdraws please help I'm desperate I stay broke because of this .

Percocet vs loratab [ 1 Answers ]

Is a percocet the same as a loratab when it comes to taking a urine test. For example if you take a percocet, would the results show up the same as taking a loratab?

View more questions Search