Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike lowery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Mobile home water connection
    I have an older mobile home (Solitaire) and cannot locate the water connection Where should I look
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Hi Mike

Have you climbed under the apron of the trailer and looked under the trailer? Most likely you'll see the cold water main feeding into the trailer and over into the water heater upstairs.

Start there...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We tried to conect to water line under mobile home with pvc but mobile is not pvc [ 3 Answers ]

We tried to tie in the water line on our mobile home witch is at the hot water heater we got 1/2 inch pvc but its not pvc we went to home depot and someone helped us there he called the pipe something and gave us some fitting and we had to get some pipe to make it work but it keeps blowing apart ...

Water heater for mobile home [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I recently had my water heater replaced by a licensed plumber. I live in a mobile home. He installed a regular 30 gal water heater and told me that it didn't make any difference. I did some research on the internet, and found many different answers concerning mobile homes and water...

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paid off my mobile home and they won't [ 7 Answers ]

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paided off my mobile home and they won't send the title its been 11 months and still no title has been mailed to me despite my request

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Smelly water in new mobile home and new water well [ 7 Answers ]

Why after three days did my water start smelling? They put a chlorinator on the well to get a sample that was clean. The smell is sickening and the water coming from the cold tap is very warm. You don't need hot water to take a shower the cold is so warm. HELP!

View more questions Search