Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tfryer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 10:07 PM
    Breast producing milk after year and a half of giving birth never breast feed.
    While I was pregnant I went to doctors about a lump in my right breast he said it was calcium build up. I'm just wondering if this could have anything to do with whatever it is that squirts from my nipples when pressed. I never breast feed but I did have a hard and long labour of 42 hours first baby but she is 14 months now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 10:37 PM
    You might benefit from a mammogram and, if there is a lump, a fine needle biopsy to rule out breast cancer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to breast feed a baby that you did not birth [ 4 Answers ]

I'm adopting a baby in November and I would like to breast feed. Is this possible?

Instant Medication of Producing Breast Milk [ 2 Answers ]

May I know what is instant medication for producing breast milk without have any pregnancy? If I take Lactare with Perinorm Tablet, is it OK for instant milk supply in my breast. Wht dose I should take for instant supply of breast milk? Pl.tell me at the earliest. Thanks Jignesh.

What is wrong when your breast our sore and producing milk and you have pelvic,pubic [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pain in the pelvic, pubic and up my vagina. Also my breast are sore and producing milk

Why do I still have Breast milk? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 29 months old and I stopped breast feeding him at 6 months old. I still have breast milk how do I get rid of it. Its embarrassing :(

Breast milk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old child and the breast milk never dried up, I am able to squeeze only one of my nipples and a green substance comes out why is this?

View more questions Search