Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Science disappears up its own fundamental oriface
    here we are happily debating what to do about the irregularities of a system said to be caused by human intervention when another branch of science tells us this system should not exist anyway

What is the point? The scientists at the Hadron Collider have just disappeared up their own fundamental oriface or the scientific equivalent of it and if you follow a logical conclusion from that all efforts are futile. If you are a figment of someone's imagination it is no wonder that you cannot grasp the simple truth of climate change, it cannot be happening becuase it isn't there

It's okay. Nothing really matters. We don't actually
    exist, anyway. Or so the Higgs Boson particle suggests | News.com.au
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2014, 05:21 PM
    we are all doomed
    What's going on with the sun? Scientists puzzled by oddities in sunspot cycle. | Alaska Dispatch
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2014, 07:43 PM
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The lunatic fring left will decide its because we have been sucking too many solar rays out of the sky with solar cells and make them illegal, because they will believe they can influence the sun too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2014, 08:21 PM
    Turns out there are a few Republicans who want to do something about climate change | Grist

Here's a helpful reminder that not all Republicans oppose climate action. Former EPA administrators who served under Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George Bush I and II spoke out on Wednesday in support of federal efforts to regulate CO2 emissions from power plants. They appeared at a Senate hearing organized by Democrats to discuss EPA's recently proposed power-plant rules.
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2014, 10:45 PM
    The lunatic fringe left will decide its because we have been sucking too many solar rays out of the sky with solar cells and make them illegal, because they will believe they can influence the sun too.
    What will they do in a solar minimum when the sun don't shine, perhaps it is that our sun is further along in its life cycle thatn we have been led to believe
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:31 AM
    Love it ;now Tal is carrying water for a multinational corporatist who's company has many lobbyist roaming the halls of Capitol Hill . The truth is that Page knows that if there is warming ,man made or not ,that the agricultural belt will just shift north and Cargill will carry on.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:39 AM
    Gotta love the liberal logic . Change the climate of the entire world on our own? No problem!Build a fence and secure our borders? Impossible!
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:46 AM
    Love it . The truth is that Page knows that if there is warming ,man made or not ,that the agricultural belt will just shift north and Cargill will carry on.
    Now that's a strange remark because down here south of the equater we are expecting the northern agricultural zone to become a food bowl and you think your southern agricultural zone will become more arid, I'm not sure exactly how that works, deserts git bigger and there is more rain somewhere. I think it's an ill wind that doesn't blow someone some good and that goes for climate change too
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 06:47 AM
    So the repubs of past administrations are part of the liberal plot? The nerve of those RINO'S!
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:50 AM
    No It's just that consensus you have been searching for
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 02:14 PM
    So the repubs of past administrations are part of the liberal plot? The nerve of those RINO'S
    uh yeah . Christie Witless is a perfect example of that . Except for Reagan ,all the Repub Presidents that these administrators worked for were /are perfectly happy with big government (Nixon being the worse. He's the one that created the EPA in the 1st place ) .
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:37 PM
    You live so much in history, as though nothing good has happened in the last thirty years
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:50 PM
    Reagan's term was good .
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:57 PM
    yes but beyond that.....WHAT? I can hear a song in the background, it's getting loader.....memories, memories
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 30, 2014, 02:43 PM
    NOAA Reinstates July 1936 As Hottest Month On Record | The Daily Caller

Oops, BUSTED!!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 30, 2014, 04:49 PM
    Shouldn't those links go on the thread about the oil pipeline, Tal?
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2014, 04:57 PM
    he thinks oil is about climate, as in burning it
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2014, 06:13 AM
    Now that is pretty straight talking
    Fight climate change by building away from sea: Rupert Murdoch

Rupert Murdoch proposes a more pragmatic approach to climate change, don't build on the beach. He suggests what we all know, taking on a more expensive energy regime is madness since we really cannot make that difference we are looking for. Now I know we are going to get howls of throwing garbage in the air, but reality says we know it is coming so do positive things to mitigate the effects and windmills arn't the answer. So this attitude actually acknowledges that certain parts of the world are going to be lost no matter what we do and no agony aunts are going to change that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why was the Hundred Years War such a pivotal war in European history? [ 0 Answers ]

2. Why was the Hundred Years War such a pivotal war in European history?

Climate change?? [ 35 Answers ]

Hello: Look, I'm a climate change denier too, but this is some crazy weather we're having, huh? So, even though global warming is a hoax, if my home had been destroyed by Sandy, I wouldn't temp fate again. I'd move or rebuild it on stilts. You? 98% of the worlds scientists AGREE that...

Latest weapon in the war on climate change [ 40 Answers ]

Or global climate disruptions or whatever they call it these days, the latest weapon to save the planet is... the official EPA climate change rap. I'm speechless.

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

View more questions Search