Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amber brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 01:26 PM
    Find my adopted sister
    My little sister was adopted when she was around four or five. Her name was Ryleigh spurgeon. I know she was located in missippi at one point and her last name was changed to McGee.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 06:15 PM
    How old is she now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 06:43 PM
    We ask ages because if you and/or she is under 18, we cannot legally help you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Having age is also good to narrow down the search. Also it is always best once the person is found to find out if they want contacted before giving out information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Find adopted sister? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I were taken from our mom when we were young but now we are both over 18 and I would really like to find her but I'm broke... I think she might have left state but not sure please help

How do I find my adopted sister [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for my for my sister all I know is her birth name *** edited not sure age and other info

How Can I Find My Adopted Little Sister? [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently 16 years old. I recently had a dream about me having another little sister. So, I asked my dad and he said that I do have another little sister, but he put her up for adoption. So I guess what I'm asking is, how can I find her? I have been to a number of adoption websites, but I never...

Find adopted sister! [ 1 Answers ]

:(how can i find my adopted sister? I haven't seen he in over like 7 years. Every website that i have found does'nt help an it cost alot of money so i need some way to find her that doesnt cost!! Lol i really want to find her . If you can help in any way write me back!! Thanks, ...

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search