Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmariespa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 12:13 PM
    10 month old coughing
    My 10 month old nephew keeps coughing. He caught a cold from his sister but the main symptom he has is a bad dry cough. Can I give him a little drop of mucinex for children?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 06:05 PM
    What does his doctor say? Also, if this is your nephew, why are you giving meds? Where's his mother?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 month old coughing and wheezing [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my 10 month was prescribed albuterol for coughing and wheezing. I can't give it to him since he does not leave the mask on. Last week he was choking on something but I did not see what it was. Couple days later he felt warm with the runs and has been coughing and wheezing a lot more than usual I...

22 Month Old Coughing [ 1 Answers ]

When do I need to take my 22 month old to the ER for a cough?

Month to month lease amended from 6 month to 12 month is it still a month to month [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original month to month lease set for 6 months At the end of the 6 months, an amendment page was added that reads for this is a 1 year lease Is this still a month to month lease?

My dog is coughing and gagging,wheezing and coughing up blood sometimes [ 7 Answers ]

The vet isn't sure what it is. Not grass or obstruction. Until yesterday she was eating, now she isn't interested. Any suggestions as to what this can be? She is on antibiotics.

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

View more questions Search