Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samurai_tony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2005, 10:58 PM
    Very obscure song lyric question
    OK I was watching a TV show about music from 1993 when I heard this on the background and missed who sings it/song title. I can only give avague description so I apologise for the little info.
    The song is hip hop/pop style, the chorus is a woman singing " here we go again " and there being a flute like sound afterwards and then a guy singing " here we go...here we go to the ********* " this is really vague I know but its bugging the hell out of me so if it rings any bells with anyone hopefully the mystery can be solved.
    AutumnMoondance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Is it possible the song is "Here We Go Again" by the Sex Pistols? Here are the lyrics to see if they ring a bell. :)

Well I've seen you once or twice
    And I think you're rather nice
    Tell me what is your name
    And will you come again

How far can you spit
    Is your voice like grit
    Might seem out of tune
    But you'll love one day soon

Here we go here we go again
    Here we go I just cannot pretend
    Here we go we're off again
    Here we go I just cannot pretend
    Here we go we're off again

Stop waisting my time
    Get off my line
    What do you want to ask
    The sun shines out my

Well I was never wrong
    I wrote all the songs
    The same old motor runs
    I ain't no rolling stone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Kid's movie/tv in 80s (obscure) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I've been trying to track this movie down since forever. It is animation, and it was a vhs of what I remember to be episodes of this series/movie. It had I think 4 women characters that had magical hair with colorful squirrels living in their hair that gave them their power. There was a prince...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

Obscure song from the '60s? Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Just yesterday (July 4th) I was in a loud restaurant and they played a song that I could only catch the chorus of - and it was so catchy I just HAVE to know what it is! All I know is that the song sounds like a '60s/Beach Boys/Monkees boy group and the chorus have the guys singing "doo, doo, doo"...

View more questions Search