Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irina28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Does Zydot Ultra Clear removes alcohol from hair?
    I am having a hair strand alcohol test soon. Does this treatment/shampoo helps to pass it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 1, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Nope.
    Out and out snake oil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does having your hair colored and cut affect the results of alcohol in a hair test [ 1 Answers ]

If you color your hair before taking a hair folicle test will it affect the results of the hair test

Shower removes hair dye [ 0 Answers ]

Movie I saw when I was a kid. I can't remember the whole plot but it was about teenage girls and time travel. I remember one scene where the main character takes a shower in the future; she goes in with her clothes on and it removes all impurities, including her hair dye. Unfortunately that is...

Clear, whitish pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

In the last month while grooming myself I have found clear, whitish pubic hair near my taint. It's only a few (maybe 4-6 hairs) and it's only near my taint and no where else. They're not grayish, I would say, but definitely clear and they're about an inch long. Should I be worried? I'm 28 years old...

Does Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo work? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo works? I've seen it rcommended a lot, but no one really says it works. I used it this morning for a hair test. I'm not a heavy user with marijuana, just occasionally, anything else I have a prescription for. I used two applications back to back to...

Dandruff how can I clear the dandruf in my hair [ 6 Answers ]

Since it is summer due to sweat I got dandruf I used some shampoos but no use and moreover some are toxic so I'm panic to use it for further applying Can anyone suggest me good treatment for dandruf that can be applicable

View more questions Search