Isn't that barrakkades
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 04:20 PM
    That works too
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Must be the only thing working over there at the moment. Imagine; setting up barrakkades is considered essential work? Ah well, if you can't get your politicians to work this must be a susbtitute, widening the exclusion zone lest their laziness be contageous
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Here's the really sick part... the WW2 memorial is all open space... open 24X7... they took time to barrycade it and put more secuity guards on it to keep out people than The Benghazi Embassy had... AFTER begging for more people before they were murdered.

That is one of the many that simply take care of themselves that have zero staff...

I hope Barry gets the worst case of constipation... OR the squirts... that he's ever had in his life for being such a world class moron.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 05:22 PM
    And a tourist attraction is more important than the lives of real people who have had their services stop? Now that's sick.

A simple vote ends the sickness. That's beyond the understanding of the fringe.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    And a tourist attraction is more important than the lives of real people who have had their services stop? Now that's sick.

A simple vote ends the sickness. That's beyond the understanding of the fringe.
    A tourist attraction that cost ZERO dollars to keep open... but cost a LARGE amount to close off... give it some thought Tal.

Bills were sent to the Senate... THEY are who is responsible for the shutdown. It's the height of IGNORANCE to proclaim its our way or the highway... that there would be NO negotiations... both the Moron in the White house... and the Senile old fool in the Senate actually said that..

I HOPE the republicans in the house dig their heels in and teach those idiots a lesson... even if it shuts everything down for the next three years.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...eir-Government

This is VERY local for me... I only have to detour two blocks off my usual route to drive right past it every day.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 05:35 PM
    Screw the freakin' barricades you idiot. How about the vendors and workers who get deprived of a living by closing parks and those people that PAID for the tours and such. The head start programs and hud loans.

What about the rest of the freakin country besides Washington. All those small businesses that support the military bases. How about all those veteran programs that service the veterans.

And you worry about barricades that can be swept aside by a child? You guys are sicker than I thought.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 05:42 PM
    Screw the freakin' barricades you idiot. How about the vendors and workers who get deprived of a living by closing parks and those people that PAID for the tours and such. The head start programs and hud loans.

What about the rest of the freakin country besides Washington. All those small businesses that support the military bases. How about all those veteran programs that service the veterans.

And you worry about barricades that can be swept aside by a child? You guys are sicker than I thought.
    Listen to yourself.. you might be a liberal... but you are smarter than that...

Obama and Reid are responsible for all of this... and Obama is acting like a three year old child throwing a temper tantrum bu Barricading off things that are NEVER at any time of the day or night closed off to anyway.

Want to talk about stupidity... ordering someone to do that is the height of stupidity...

Now the lefties might not be intelligent enough to see that for what it is... but MOST of the US population are.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 05:55 PM
    You don't know what the rest of the population wants, just your fringe portion of it.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:12 PM
    You don't know what the rest of the population wants, just your fringe portion of it.
    My fringe is a lot larger than your fringe is...
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:13 PM
    [B]It appears someone is out there [/B]
    But you don't want to hear what he says

Stansberry's Investment Advisory
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:15 PM
    I don't recognize Obama as being a deity. The Christian religion specifically prohibits worshiping false prophets.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I don't recognize Obama as being a deity. The Christian religion specifically prohibits worshiping false prophets.
    That was false gods, we don't worship prophets of any kind, that is the other guys.

For the record self proclaimed lesser deities like BO are of no consequence and a fad. They are like sky rockets, everyone says ah! And then waits for the next one
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    That was false gods, we don't worship prophets of any kind, that is the other guys.

For the record self proclaimed lesser deities like BO are of no consequence and a passing fad. They are like sky rockets, everyone says ah! and then waits for the next one
    Oh I agree... and many people that fell for his con job are waking up... and aren't happy at all.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:35 PM
    A simple vote ends the sickness.
    indeed .The House voted on a fund the NIH today and the House Dems shot it down.. Shame on the Pelosi cabal !
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:36 PM
    A tourist attraction that cost ZERO dollars to keep open... but cost a LARGE amount to close off... give it some thought Tal.
    And one that was completely funded through private donations.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:38 PM

Yup as suspected... the Federal Government is nothing but a welfare program to the left .
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yup as suspected ....the Federal Government is nothing but a welfare program to the left .
    Don't worry Tom it will soon all be over
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yup as suspected ....the Federal Government is nothing but a welfare program to the left .
    That services poor republicans too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search